Q: When can I register?
- Registration opens JAN 1, 2013.
Q: What is the registration fee?
Q: Why do I have to raise $300?
- Your funds will be used to underwrite the costs of the concert, competition and conference (marketing, insurance, permits, merchandise, equipment, entertainment, security and emergency services, etc). Your efforts will allow 100% of all funds raised at those 3 fundraising events to be used to purchase ultrasound machines and training for pregnancy resource centers (PRCs). Your efforts also allow us to provide you with:
- Shower facilities
- 3 tee-shirts
- An awesome mission trip experience with entertainment, engaging speakers and fun events
Q: Are all the funds tax-deductible?
- Almost -- all but your $30 registration fee. All the funds benefit 4US, an all-volunteer charity, tax ID no. 02-0732247
- 300 days. (JAN 1-NOV1).
Q: What is the fee for adult chaperones?
- We so appreciate the support and sacrifice and service of adult chaperones -- however, we must cover our expenses so that 100% of all funds donated by event participants goes to machines & training. In order to meet this goal we ask the adult chaperones to cover the expenses for their meals, 1 Volunteer tee-shirt and camping. We ask for a $50 tax-deductible donation.
- Yes! We just started a group called The Light Brigade for kids age 7-11 who are family members of The300. Learn more.
Q: What if I have difficulties raising funds?
- We created the Sponsor A Hero Program as a way to offer scholarship opportunities to some youth & adults who, despite their best efforts, cannot reasonably raise $300 before NOV 1. All participants in the Sponsor A Hero Program must register for the300 and pay the $30 registration at a minimum. You can also download and get details about the program in the300 LEADER RESOURCE GUIDE (available at www.4us.org/the300 then click LEADER RESOURCES.
- Youth who register for and attend the Ignite Your Torch Youth Conference which takes place the weekend before our event, can identify themselves as "Igniters" when they register for the300 and will be provided a sponsorship through the Sponsor A Hero Program. You can learn details more details here.
The 300 2013
This event is closed
3 DAYS 4US 4 ETERNITY…
The 300 will volunteer their time, talent and treasure for three days.
Their sacrifice will benefit 4US.
Their efforts will echo into eternity…
A 3-day mission trip with local service, regional results and eternal impact.
Time: 3 days. Thurday August 15th 8am to Saturday August 17th 6pm.
Talent: The 300 will produce, host and execute three eternity-impacting events.
- A Concert on 8.16: TheBEAT
- A Competition on 8.17: Rally Round 4 UltraSound
- A Conference on 8.17: Sound & Light Conference
Treasure: Each hero will raise $300 for the privilege to serve.
What: A 3-day mission trip with
- local service
- regional results
- eternal impact.
Who: 300 volunteers from
- Men's & Women's Groups
- Youth Groups (min age is entering 7th grade)
- School Groups
When: THU AUG 15 8:00 am - SAT AUG 17 6:00 pm
Where: Ft Steilacoom Park, Lakewood
Why: to benefit 4US and pregnancy resource centers throughout the NW.
After joining The 300, you will be provided instructions on how to volunteer for duties.
BE A HERO. JOIN THE 300. Learn more.
$65,781.00Raised So Far
30 Event Teams
- 4US Staff Leads - $9,052.00
- Our Lady Star of the Sea - $6,920.00
- Mass Consumption Catholic Young Adult Ministry - $6,803.00
- Go Army Girls! - $3,639.00
- Fusion: Discovery Community Church - $2,650.00
30 Event Teams
You can click on column headers to sort the list
|Team Name||Dollars Raised||Total Participants|
|4US Staff Leads||9052.0||15|
|Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Parish||100.0||0|
|Chapel Hill Men's Life||2324.65||3|
|Facta Non Verba||875.0||0|
|Fusion: Discovery Community Church||2650.0||4|
|Go Army Girls!||3639.95||5|
|Holy Rosary Heroes||535.0||3|
|Maddie and Karissa||285.0||2|
|Mass Consumption Catholic Young Adult Ministry||6803.11||0|
|New Hope Community Church||1357.0||5|
|Our Lady Star of the Sea||6920.0||14|
|Saint Patrick Youth Ministry||2087.84||4|
|St.Charles Borromeo Senior High Youth Group||0.0||0|
|The Jones Fam||0.0||0|
|The Ninjas of Jefan||2205.0||4|